Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trying to Recover

I didn't get around to posting yesterday. It was a crazy day! I was only home for about 2 hours, for nap time.

I still am not feeling well, it feels like I have a giant vise just squeezing my head. Major sinus pressure/infection. And to top it off, the wind is STILL blowing over 30mph, for like the fourth day in a row. It doesn't look like I am going to be getting better very quickly. Since I am nursing I can't take anything to unclog my head either. So, my head is a throbbing fog, the wind is blowing, the temp outside is above 100 for the 5th day this month...I told Tony that I am not leaving the house today!

Since I'm staying in, that means its time to give the potty training another shot. We had two successful trips to the potty this morning! I was so excited...then we had three times of not making it in time, so I'm back to not being so sure. Oh well, when she gets up from her nap we will try again.

Naps have been a struggle lately as well. She goes to bed, but plays/talks/yells, for a hour or more before she goes to sleep. By the time she finally goes to sleep she doesn't get to sleep for very long before I have to wake her up so she will sleep at night. Gabbie won't sleep for more than 30 min at a time during the day lately either, so things have been a little crazy around here! Hopefully soon we can find a routine that will work for all of us.

I still am trying to figure out/find the time to get more stuff put on here. (pictures etc.), so check back. Hopefully it will get better.

No comments: