Friday, August 10, 2012

A Schedule

In order for me to kinda stay on top of-or at least not fall too far behind on my housework I have to have a daily chore chart for myself. :o) It helps me to make sure I get everything done that needs to be done, and not get too far behind, so it doesn't take very long.

Daily chore:
School (of course)
Vacuum downstairs
laundry (there is pretty much always some kind of laundry to wash!)
clean kitchen and pick up random clutter

Monday:
Clean Downstairs bathroom
My sheets and room
Mop downstairs
Dust (The girls' chore)

Tuesday:
Clean girls' room and wash their sheets (They help)

Wednesday:
My bathroom
mop downstairs

Thursday:
Girls bathroom
Vacuum and dust stairs

Friday:
Mop downstairs
project day (SUPPOSED to be finishing the girls' quilts....)

It is a lot harder to get my upstairs chores accomplished when I'm working around 2 people sleeping/napping during the day. :o/ I'm not 100% successful every week on sticking to my schedule like I should, but I do pretty good.Seems like someone is always sleeping around here! The list helps me fell better knowing that I have most of it covered, and it doesn't take long when I break it up like this.

No comments: