Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Here's some great news for all you bloggers out there! Shutterfly is offering a great deal right now! I love shutterfly. They have so many great gifts and card options.

Right now, just click here and you can get a code for 50 free cards! This is great for Christmas cards. The deadline is soon though, so hurry! We like to send out photo Christmas cards, so this is perfect for us. And the price is pretty perfect too!

There are so many great designs though, I am having a hard time choosing one. I need to hurry though, Christmas is coming soon!

Here are a few of my favorites. Now I just need to decide on ONE. That's not easy to do with all the choices that Shutterfly offers!



I like the bright colors in this one.


But this one is pretty perfect for us. What do you think?



And while we are talking about Christmas, here is a great gift! What grandparent wouldn't love one of these?!


Like I said, so many choices! And great prices. So click on over to shutterfly.com today and order yours! It's super easy to just upload your photo. I can't wait to get mine picked out and ordered.

No comments: